Poop Inside Poop Inside

It´s ok I guess,cute graphics.

Outdoor Basketball Outdoor Basketball

Simple yet fun,nice work.

Tank Travel Tank Travel

Every time I finish the level the game gets stuck and I can´t do anything.If you fix this problem the game is quite good and entertaining.

Virtuoz responds:

fixed, now you can play all levels without reloading the game

Wild West Conflict Wild West Conflict

Too much enemys to kill,but is fun to play for a while.

Pairs Pairs

It´s ok.

Repeat! Repeat!

It would be better with some background music,but anyway the game is entertaining.

Pillow City Pillow City

Whats the point of grabing healing potions and you can´t use them?The game is alright but this little problem makes It imposible to play.Sorry

Acid Bunny 2 Acid Bunny 2

I can´t believe the sequel is as good as the first part! I was expecting the second part of earth taken but you surprised us all with this great game.The jumping around is kinda hard at first but the game is excellent,the music,the dialogues,the characters,the story,everything.Keep this stuff coming dude.Cheers.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Wow thanks! It's so nice that people are enjoying the second part as much as the first and to know that I didn't screw it up completely. I put a lot of effort into this, like I try to do with all of my games, and it's great that you appreciate it. Thanks for the comments and the 5 stars! Oh, and Earth Taken 2 will be the next game I'll be bringing out... hopefully soon!

GamePops: Classics GamePops: Classics

I still remember my first game console(nes),exactly 22 years ago,damn I´m getting old!.Thank you for helping me remember this stuff.Cheers!

kleber responds:

You're not getting old, you are earning XP!

Abyssal Gladiators Abyssal Gladiators

Nice concept,the music is excellent and the graphics too.A bit difficult in the last levels but enjoyable anyway.