Lay it down Lay it down

For some strange reason I find myself playing often the blues or jazz and always felt the same.Nobody wants to listen to this kind of music anymore.Maybe our destiny is to bore the people of this site with this kind of music?sounds like a plan to me my friend.Remember,keep playing what your heart wants.

jaysummers759885 responds:

I LOVE PROGRESSIVE METAL TOO!!! I am just not as good at it. lol. I can't get in the pocket with that stuff as much as I can with blues/jazz.

I don't get it, but it is what it is. I am glad to see someone that appreciates some of the older more delicate arts though man. Here I thought I was all alone lol.

Slipping away Slipping away

Really like the use of the wha in this.Reminded me of early satriani for some reason.You deserve every star.

Thanks Angel ^_^, and yes Satriani is one of my biggest influences. ^_^

Get Back - The Beatles 8-Bit Get Back - The Beatles 8-Bit

Uno de los temas que mas me copan de los beatles.Buen laburo mandastes.
One of the song I like the most from the beatles.Nice job.

Snakesamus92 responds:

Gracias
thanks

I ate my 80's I ate my 80's

I can see people surfing ,baywatch babes on the beach and people riding on convertibles under the californian sun.If music is pretty much painting landscapes with sound this is a good example.Nice one.

RADICAL!!! ^_^

Thanks for checking it out doood!! ^_^

Hang loose! ^_^

In Love with the Wind In Love with the Wind

This is really something else my friend! I´m impressed that you where able to keep recording with that fucking neighbour knocking on the walls.You are true artist man,you deserve all my stars.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thanks a lot for the compliments, and for actually reading through my rant about my neighbor :p
Luckily, I am so used to my neighbor now that I can just lose myself in a track and ignore him, like I did here. But I couldn't try more recordings than 3, as I fear he might go insane.

Dead Man's Poem Dead Man's Poem

This is fucking deep man,your stuff is always improving and pushing the limits.Perhaps you should do a entire record with this concept.Also really like the narration on the end.You deserve 5 stars.

jaysummers759885 responds:

Thanks man, I am honored by your feedback. I would do an album, I just don't think that I have the gear or expertise yet to pull something like that off.

Maybe some day I will, but until then, I am glad to just write and express myself randomly. Besides, it never hurts to support the NG man. I love this place!!!

Taste my tears Taste my tears

You among other people inspired me to put my music on this site,and it´s very sad to read about your health issues.I hope you get better and continue making great music,all I can say is that I send you my wishes and best thoughts.Don´t give up yet.

jaysummers759885 responds:

I will die with my guitar in my kung fu grip, even if I can't play it. lol. Thanks for your best wishes.

Sacred Night Sacred Night

Sounds really organic and lifelike.It looks like a great tool to make interesting projects!

jaysummers759885 responds:

Yeah... I am trying to figure out how to do that right now... I might even be SINGING!! wow.... that is nuts lol.

Luna's Star Luna's Star

What can I say...,everything you do sounds so profesional and clean.You are a inspiration to me.Keep making music,it´s the only thing worthwhile in this world.

Thank you Angel, I am honored. ^_^

Streaming Free Streaming Free

As a joe satriani fan I must say this is real good,the feeling the melody everything was excellent.The only thing I can say is that it was too short,you should work on this piece and make It longer,always a pleasure hearing your stuff.

jaysummers759885 responds:

Thanks Angel, and yeah, I know my stuff usually ends up being short. I think it is because I am a lead guitarist primarily. I suppose I really can't call myself someone that is an expert at composition. So in other words, the things that I post are pretty much solos that would normally be in a song. Now a days a 2 minutes solo is pretty long honestly lol....

I think maybe it is because I don't have any vocalists to work with. I think that I could create a beautiful full length song if I only had someone like that to help me. I mean... yeah... I can put down chords that someone could sing over and make the song much much longer.... but....I don't want to just play lead for 5 minutes you know? It would just sound repetitive lol....and kind of boring... I would hate to bore anyone.... I suppose I could do some really crazy chord/key changes and just do like... 4 solos back to back... lol... I have done it before, but I don't think many people liked it too much.

Thanks for your feedback man, I am glad you liked it. ^_^

~J