H0PE H0PE

I love this!,the design of the kid´s face wasn´t really that good but the animation,the backgrounds,the music is really awesome dude.Kinda reminded me a bit of blade runner or any sci fi movies of the 80´s and 90´s for some reason.Anyway you deserve all the stars my friend.

Will Rescue for Food | Episode 2 Will Rescue for Food | Episode 2

Damn this evil internet!!

Tantufas Tantufas

I prefer mine with dulce de leche of course.Great job.

LoBeroso responds:

Dulce de leche rules!
Thanks.

Poop Inside Poop Inside

It´s ok I guess,cute graphics.

Outdoor Basketball Outdoor Basketball

Simple yet fun,nice work.

Tank Travel Tank Travel

Every time I finish the level the game gets stuck and I can´t do anything.If you fix this problem the game is quite good and entertaining.

Virtuoz responds:

fixed, now you can play all levels without reloading the game

Lay it down Lay it down

For some strange reason I find myself playing often the blues or jazz and always felt the same.Nobody wants to listen to this kind of music anymore.Maybe our destiny is to bore the people of this site with this kind of music?sounds like a plan to me my friend.Remember,keep playing what your heart wants.

jaysummers759885 responds:

I LOVE PROGRESSIVE METAL TOO!!! I am just not as good at it. lol. I can't get in the pocket with that stuff as much as I can with blues/jazz.

I don't get it, but it is what it is. I am glad to see someone that appreciates some of the older more delicate arts though man. Here I thought I was all alone lol.

Slipping away Slipping away

Really like the use of the wha in this.Reminded me of early satriani for some reason.You deserve every star.

jaysummers759885 responds:

Thanks Angel ^_^, and yes Satriani is one of my biggest influences. ^_^

Get Back - The Beatles 8-Bit Get Back - The Beatles 8-Bit

Uno de los temas que mas me copan de los beatles.Buen laburo mandastes.
One of the song I like the most from the beatles.Nice job.

Snakesamus92 responds:

Gracias
thanks

jerky gif jerky gif

Love IT!

Eternauta Eternauta

Que buenos recuerdos de mi infancia leyendo uno de los mejores comics de la historia,buen trabajo vieja.

Demon Lady Demon Lady

I´m thinking a doom metal/goth album cover.I love It.